Web Server Requirements to Install Web Service Files
Please note, that you're now integrating substantial data to your server platform that will add additional loads to your server. For any integration, you should consider doubling your server resources. If you have 8GB's of RAM, you should then get 16GB's of RAM. If you have a multi location integration you'll need to add more resources to your server to support the added data load multiplied by the number of locations you have. If you currently have a dedicated server, well you might need two servers and you can use the second to host your database. Please consult with support if you have any questions about your particular shopping cart. If you have Magento, YES you will need to double up on everything!
- eSync Cloud Partners (LightSpeed, Revel Systems) Kosmos WS is PHP5.3.29, 5.4.26 (33 or 40), 5.5.29 compatible at this time.
eSync Legacy On Premise Partners (RMS Dynamics 2.0 (Web Integrator), Smyth Retail) : PHP5.3.29 or PHP 5.4.26 (33,40,45)
- If you're using a different version of PHP, please ask your hosting provider to also install 5.4.33 on your server. It is very common to run multiple versions of PHP side by side in one hosting environment. Once installed you can configure your HTACESS file to use the compatible version that's needed for eSync.
- Web host server: 32/64-bit Unix/Linux
- Need corresponding PHP version of ionCube-loader installed on the host server
- available here: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
- FTP enabled on PHP.
- SOAP Enabled on server.
- Simple XML Enabled on sever.
|DOM/XML API Version||20031129|
|libXML Compiled Version||126.96.36.19940611|
|libXML Loaded Version||20901|
|Active Persistent Links||0|
|Client API version||5.5.40|
|Directive||Local Value||Master Value|
|mysql.default_host||no value||no value|
|mysql.default_password||no value||no value|
|mysql.default_port||no value||no value|
|mysql.default_user||no value||no value|
- Correct file system setting - application folder needs to be on writable permission.
- Correct PHP config to allow external connection to WS, and for WS to modify files.
We also recommend that you optimize your server for higher performance
Magento users please see below articles.