- Hello thank you for purchasing the Kosmos eSync integration. The first step in order for us to proceed you will need an eSync integration account user and pw.
- 1) Please provide domain information for licensing.
- a) Go Live domain name admin access
- Example: http://mywebsite.com/admin
- b) Development domain name & admin access
- Example: http://dev.mywebsite.com/admin
- 2) A temporary FTP user that will be needed to publish & update eSync web service files before and after GoLive.
If the web store is installed in root or /public_html/ please then make sure this user can publish in the shopping cart root installation.
Example: http://mywebstore.com (no folder or sub-domain)
If shop /shop/ is located in a folder, then the user should only have access to that folder. This FTP user will Only be used to publish a Kosmos Webservices folder /KosmosWS/ directly only.
- Example: http://mywebsite.com/shop/ using CPANEL
- Example of successful web services installaltion:
- Magento : http://magentodemo18x.kosmoscentral.com/KosmosWS/main.php?wsdl
- X-cart : http://demox46.kosmoscentral.com/KosmosWS/main.php?wsdl
- CPANEL Access isn't necessary at this time; but if you'd like Kosmos support staff to assist with creating the FTP user then please proceed with also supplying your Web Master tools to access your hosting services.
- Kosmos Support